Please Note: all occupants over the age of 18 years are required to complete an application form
NB: Provision of this number is voluntary and will only be used to verify your identity and for carrying out a credit check.
Next of Kin Contact Details
Tenancy History and References
Please provide two referees that can we can contact. Referees can be your employer or someone who knows you well (not a relative).
One of your referees should be able to provide a reference about your credit worthiness. If you have already provided your current landlord’s details, only one additional referee is needed.
I authorise the Landlord/Property Manager to:
- collect, retain and use this information for the purpose of assessing my credit worthiness and suitability for the tenancy; and
- disclose information about me, whether collected for me directly or from any other source, to any other credit provider and any credit agency for the purposes of providing or obtaining a credit report(which will involve the
credit reporting agency providing information about me to the Landlord/Property Manager). This information may be relayed to the Owner of the property in the tenancy decision making process.
I understand that the credit reporting agency;
- may hold my information on their credit reporting database and use it for providing credit reporting services, and
they may disclose my information to their subscribers for the purpose of credit checking or debt collection; and
- As part of providing a credit report, may check the Ministry of Justice fines, Tenancy Tribunal database and TINZ
for any overdue fines or orders I may have.
Completion of Application
To enable us to process your application for a tenancy you must;
- have completed this application in full
- have signed the above consent
- provided proof of ID - Photo
Failure on any of the above will make this application invalid and will be automatically rejected for consideration.